Tri-Star Polyester Ltd., was incorporated in 1990 and is situated at S.I.T.E., Karachi. The Company initially was set up for producing 4,200 tons/annum of Polyester Filament Yarn. Lately, the Company has started manufacturing and marketing value added embroidered fabric as well as printed lawn under the brand name “Image”.
The state of the art facility is equipped with the latest plant and machinery with particular emphasis on consistent product quality.
Tri-Star Polyester Ltd., is committed to strive for excellence in all areas of its activity.
We view our business objective of providing quality product that promote commerce and industry within the content of our overall objective of contributing to the nation’s prosperity.
- Striving for continuous improvement and innovation with commitment and responsibility.
- Treating stakeholders with respect, courtesy and competence.
- Practicing highest personal and professional integrity.
- Maintaining teamwork, trust and support, with open and candid communication.
- Ensuring cost consciousness in all decision and operations.
Statement Of Ethics And Business Practices
The articulation of this statement is based on following points:
- Questionable and improper payment or use of the company assets
- Political contribution
- Conflict of interest
- Books and records of the company
- Payment of amounts due to customer, agents and distributors.
- Reporting violation
- Means as important as the end.
- Integrity and scrupulous dealings.
- Strict observance of the laws of the country.
- Giving and receiving of gifts